JSKA CUP 2020
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Rules & Regulations
- Each participant can participate in both the items ( Kata/Kumite) as per their choice. Once the participant is done with their Kata, immediately they have to get ready for their Kumite.
- All the participants who are going to participate in Kumite have to bring their own kit.
- The girl participants should not wear a ring, earrings,anklet, etc and boys should not wear any t-shirt inside the gi.
- All participants will receive trophies, medals & certificates according to their positions after each event.
- All the coaches/team managers should collect the food coupon for their team by 11.00 AM.
- The categories will be held according to belt, weight, and age. 7.Category as follows : White(10th Kyu) - Yellow( 9th Kyu) Orange(8th Kyu) - Green(7th Kyu) Blue(6th Kyu)- Purple(5th Kyu) Brown Black
- All the coaches have to collect the participation certificate from the desk between 1.30 PM - 2.00 PM.
- The minimum no of participants who participate from each club will be awarded as Supporting Club.
- Rules for Kumite.
- All the participants should bring their own Kumite Kit.
- Every category will be held according to the new rules approved by WKF.
- Below 18 years, participants are not allowed to use any face attacks by hand.
- Above 18 years, participants are allowed to use face attack by hand attacks. NB: Black belt category only.
- All the techniques which are going to applied should be under control. (Skin touch with perfection) Scores will be awarded according to the new WKF rules system.
- Rules for Kata All participants should perform their Kyu or Dan level Kata. (All styles) Senior belts are not allowed to perform Junior belt kata.
- Junior belts are not allowed to perform senior kata.
- Scores will be awarded by the slate system. (Only 1 or 2 rounds.)
- All the Referees & Judges will be provided by UAE Federation who has WKF & AKF rankings. Each coach will be awarded by certificates and each clubs will be getting a special certificate with their name written on it.